9.14.2021

Welcome to the FFFL Blog!

"What's that delicious stench in the air...?  Is that Commissioner Anthony...? Is he....cooking something? It can't be, his mom never even taught him what olive oil is!!!! Wait a moment, that IS HIM... and he IS COOKING! That smells delectable, Commish, what is that!?!? And WHERE ON EARTH did you learn how to make that????"

Don't mind me ya'll, I was just cooking up something EXTRA special for the EIGHTH YEAR of our annual Family Fantasy Football League. And... Bon Apetit! Alas! Finally! Hurrah! At long last! Once and for all! THE OFFICIAL FFFL BLOG IS NOW LIVE!


Who's excited!? Who's ready!? Who's 0-1? cough...ANTHONY...cough, cough...What? Sorry. Excuse me, I had a tickle in my throat.

Following each week's matchups, my FFFL matchup recaps and wards will be back and stronger than ever! 

Totally customizable FONTS and COLORS! at my disposal! 

Pics of Mike Ditka (and others, I guess) whenever I'd like to post them! 

The details of our league posted publicly for all of the world to view! Maybe this is a bad idea....

You know what, this was my grand idea and I'm sticking to it. So bookmark it. Make it your homepage. View it on your smartphone. Freaking tweet it out to your followers! 

Keep your eyes peeled on the blog on Sundays for perhaps even some special live updates. I promise to be at least as creative and original as Jill's, Michael's, and Uncle Scott's team names (Alan and Connor, you're a mere adjective away from joining this list, I'm watching you...).  

So set your lineups, people! Pickup a hot free agent! Propose me a trade! Send me 3 texts in one day about how you beat me in Week 1 (I deserved every one of them 😭)! Be ready for this to be your weekly hub for all things FFFL. I can't wait to bring you along for the ride. 

2 comments: