9.29.2021

The UNIT atop FFFL standings; addresses his inferiors

"With The UNIT being in first place during the regular season for the first time in my six years of participating in the FFFL, an obvious and temporary tear in the space time continuum, I would by suggestion of our fearless commissioner take a moment to say a few words. 

What to say; What to say; to be magnanimous, poignant, brief (too late), to take full measure of this platform that I’ve so decidedly earned. So with very little thought or deliberation here goes. As I peer down from my lofty position I can’t help but think how proud Jim and Ann Coleman must be witnessing “The Coleman Mafia” going 3 and 0 in week three and their favorite son reigning supreme. Especially since two of the three members of the aforementioned mafia has trouble logging onto the FFFL website each week. However me being in first may be an indication that some of you may need to work harder. Now I’m sure Conner will right everything in the universe this coming week but until then please no eye contact! Thanks you for attention and I truly enjoy our  time together in the FFFL. The Unit signing off. ps. my apologies to any Hall of Fame English teachers that may have to read this."

        - The UNIT, Kevin Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment